Download the full Coil Cutter Deluxe Instruction Booklet Here
The Coil Cutter Deluxe is a heavy-duty, motorized, stand-alone tool designed to quickly and efficiently cut large quantities of jump rings in a variety of metals and sizes. While primarily designed for this use, the Coil Cutter Deluxe can also be used for other jewelry-related tasks including the following:
- Cut small lengths of sheet metal by removing the Right and Left Guides
- Use to cut through ring shanks for resizing
- Cut off tabs from pancake die stampings (straight lines only)
- Cut multiple pieces of metal to the same length by using the guide as a stop
Coil Cutter Deluxe Includes:
- Coil Cutter Deluxe Body with Base, Table, Ramp, Motor, and Motor Housing
- Removable Right and Left Guides
- Coolant Reservoir
- Coolant Concentrate
- Empty Squeeze Bottle for Mixing Coolant Solution
- 1/8" Hex Key
- 5/32" Hex Key
- 8mm Wrench
- Arbor Key
- 15 Amp 120-Volt NEMA 3-Prong Plug (not pictured)
Coil Cutter Deluxe Size:
Weight: 9 lbs 10 oz (machine only, does not include weight of shipping materials or accessories)
Recommended metals: We recommend using typical non-ferrous jewelry metals (copper, silver, brass, bronze, gold, platinum, niobium, aluminum) with the Coil Cutter. We DO NOT RECOMMEND cutting stainless steel or titanium, but it may be possible, with special treatment.
Minimum Gauge: 22 Gauge
Maximum Gauge: 8 Gauge
Minimum Coil Inner Diameter: 1.5mm
Maximum Coil Diameter: None
Maximum Blade Height: 4mm
Speed: We recommend running the Coil Cutter on the highest speed for non-ferrous metals, and on a lower speed (approximately half) for harder materials.
Cutting Stainless and Titanium:
- Not recommended, but it is possible
- Recommend no thicker than 1mm
- Must use slower speed
- Must apply slow but constant forward pressure to the coil when cutting. If you back off/pause, the metal will work-harden instantly and will be nearly impossible to continue to cut.
- Blades will wear out faster. Recommend purchasing extra.