This option is for LAYAWAY Payment for the Quick Form Press.
You can select several of these to pay, $300, for example. Or, select one to make a payment of $100.
Quick Form Press will not be shipped until a final payment is made.
You must email or call us to notify us you have made all the payments so we can switch the layaways to an actual order.
All Quick-Form Presses come in blue color however there will be slight variations in hue.
- Printed, Full-Color Instruction Booklet
- Press Body with base and vertical Tool Mounting Plate
- Removeable Handle for left- or right-handed use
- Large Synclastic Former
- Large Anticlastic Former
- Urethane Holder with Urethane
- 4 Washers/Spacers for use with Urethane Holder and Delrin Ring Pushers
- 2 Shoulder Bolts for mounting tooling onto the Tool Mounting Plate
- Small Tooling Adapter with Small Former Mounting Bolt
- Small Synclastic Former
- Small Anticlastic Former
- Flat Ring Formers: 1/2" - 7/8" (1.3-2.2cm) diameter; 7 sizes in 1/16" (1.9mm) increments
- Matching Flat Delrin Ring Pushers
- 1/4" Allen Wrench (not pictured)
- Tooling Storage Stand (not pictured)
- 3/8" or 1/4" drill bit and 4 bolts, nuts, and washers for mounting the press (not included)
- Grease for maintenance (not pictured)
Check out our free online course all about how to use this tool: https://potterusa.podia.com/quick-form-press
Videos on How to Use the Quick-Form Press can be Found on our YouTube Channel:
***The press with handle weighs about 23 lbs. The rest of the tooling has a combined weight of about 6 lbs. The box that the kit is shipped in weighs about 10lbs.***