The Quick-Form Press in Red, invented in 2022 by Kevin Potter, combines the power of a kick-press with the ease of use of a hand-operated arbor press. The key to how this press operates is the cam. Unlike an arbor press, which has a linear force that limits the amount of pressure possible, the Quick-Form Press utilizes a cam that allows you to exert maximum force with minimal effort! Whether you're bending rings, cuff bracelets, napkin holders, or silverware, this all-in-one press provides a wide range of tooling for forming metal without the use of a hydraulic press. See the full description for all the details! The price Includes Free Domestic Shipping to the Continental US. Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders will require additional shipping charges. Please call for a shipping quote if you reside outside the continental US.
Quick Form Presses have been very popular and we are accepting orders for our upcoming production. Our current estimate for these units to be shipped is 2 to 4 weeks. Feel free to place an order and get your place in 'line', but understand that we will be making and shipping the presses as fast as we can. -- Thanks! The Potter Crew
All Quick-Form Presses come in blue color however there will be slight variations in hue.
- Printed, Full-Color Instruction Booklet
- Press Body with base and vertical Tool Mounting Plate
- Removeable Handle for left- or right-handed use
- Large Synclastic Former
- Large Anticlastic Former
- Urethane Holder with Urethane
- 4 Washers/Spacers for use with Urethane Holder and Delrin Ring Pushers
- 2 Shoulder Bolts for mounting tooling onto the Tool Mounting Plate
- Small Tooling Adapter with Small Former Mounting Bolt
- Small Synclastic Former
- Small Anticlastic Former
- Flat Ring Formers: 1/2" - 7/8" (1.3-2.2cm) diameter; 7 sizes in 1/16" (1.9mm) increments*
- Matching Flat Delrin Ring Pushers
- 1/4" Allen Wrench (not pictured)
- Tooling Storage Stand (not pictured)
- 3/8" or 1/4" drill bit and 4 bolts, nuts, and washers for mounting the press (not included)
- Grease for maintenance (not pictured)
Check out our free online course all about how to use this tool: https://potterusa.podia.com/quick-form-press
Videos on How to Use the Quick-Form Press can be Found on our YouTube Channel.
***The press with handle weighs about 23 lbs. The rest of the tooling has a combined weight of about 6 lbs. The box that the kit is shipped in weighs about 10lbs.***
*Flat Ring Formers Ring-Size Equivalents: (Keep in mind that there is always some springback when forming unannealed metal, so your finished ring size will likely be slightly larger than the mandrel size.
Smallest to Largest
1. Size 1- (1-1/2)
2. Size 3- (3-1/2)
3. Size 5- (3-1/2)
4. Size 7- (7-1/2)
5. Size 9- (9-1/2)
6. Size 11- (11-1/2)
7. Size 13- (13-1/2)